Seamless padding, made with the “skiving” technique that avoids the traditional step structures of the foams. Thanks to this particular production technique, friction at critical points is minimized, eliminating discomfort and redness.
Skiving ensures superb well-being and an ergonomic fit to the rider’s body, the padded parts provide the correct support and maximum protection against impacts in specific anatomical areas, while the slimmer outer layers allow better anatomy and wearability (eliminating the effect diapers).
The padding of the pad is made of RESISTEX® CARBON:
- Antistatic – Dissipative -> because its special conductive fibers absorb and disperse the electrical charges produced and accumulated by the external environment or during physical activity.
- Breathable – Thermoregulator -> accelerates the process of evaporation of perspiration, slows down the formation of moisture on the skin, keeps the temperature constant.
- Shielding -> because it protects the body from the absorption of static energy, from electrosmog and from UV rays.
- Bacteriostatic -> because it respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and polluting dust, eliminating the risk of annoying allergies.
- Performant -> because during the physical activity the concentration of lactic acid decreases, improving the blood circulation and the oxygenation of the cells.